(tagged by beckeechu!)
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player etc. Write down the first 20 songs, then pass this on to 20 people.
One rule: no skipping
So I did this. It was terrible. I feel like I have better music than this XD Oh well. My songs:
- She’s Like The Wind — Lumidee ft. Tony Sunshine
- Hotel Room Service — Pitbull
- The First Cut Is The Deepest — Sheryl Crow
- With Arms Wide Open — Creed
- Come On Come On — Smash Mouth
- Don’t Phunk With My Heart — Black Eyed Peas
- Love Don’t Cost A Thing — JLO
- Forever Young — Alphaville
- Don’t Wanna Try — Frankie J
- Chaiyya Chaiyya — Dilse
- Number One — Skye Sweetnam
- Haven’t Met You Yet — Michael Buble
- Shut Up And Drive — Rihanna
- Again — Lenny Kravitz
- The Best Day Of My Life — Jesse McCartney
- Right Round — Flo Rida
- Here We Go Again — Demi Lovato
- Dude — Beenie Man
- The Candy Man — Sammy Davis Jr
- Soak Up The Sun — Sheryl Crow
I tag: ALL OF YOU THAT SEE THIS. Go on. Do it. I’ll wait.
- Plays: 1,635
- Artist: ksmusicboxes
- Track Name: Red Like Roses (Music Box)
Here, have some RWBY, Music Box style. Because nothing says “Halloween” like a music box, right?
Oh wow… I… Just… Beautiful
Is there such a thing? Can I buy this?
I haven’t been able to find it
But then again, I haven’t looked very hard
So it could be out there
If anyone finds it, let me know
Because I want it
I haven’t agreed with a tag more
- Plays: 980,089
- Artist: Klaus Badelt vs Jeremy Soule.
- Track Name: Pirates of the Caribbean/Skyrim Mashup.
Pirates of the Caribbean/Skyrim Mashup by flipboit4midles.
(Bask in the awesomeness of this.)
i literally threw my computer across the loveseat when i heard this. its so epicly beautiful.
Excuse me, I have to go embark on a quest. I don’t know to what end but I have a ferocious need to be a badass.
"Tooling" Foam Accessories
Okay kiddos, enough of you asked, so here’s a tutorial. This is primarily for getting an engraved look on your props/accessories/etc, though I’m throwing in basic foam craft technique tips as well.
Let’s use this bracer as an example: